Tempered glass is made by heating flat glass to just below its softening temperature and suddenly chilling it with jets of cold air. It results the outer skins under powerful compressive stress and the interior with severe tensile stress. In consequence, the impact applied to the glass will be overcome by the compressional stress on the surfaces to assure safety of use.
1. Places where safety glass is required to be used by laws and regulations.
2. Windows, shower or tub door, or other area in a building.
3. Glass balustrade and escalator side panels.
4. Windows of motor vehicles, boats and ships.
5. Glass table tops and show shelves, Interior decorations and furniture
Widely exported to North America, Europe and other countries.
Welcome your inquiry.